Stella Cocktail Club
A Beautiful Art Deco Cocktail Bar in the Heart of Rathmines
About Stella Cocktail Club
Once a bustling ballroom in the 1920s, Stella Cocktail Club has kept all of its old-world charm complete with a cosy and welcoming atmosphere. Step back in time with us and experience a Dublin cocktail bar unlike any other. We serve a full drinks menu that includes delectable, expertly made cocktails and a food menu of delicious lite bites and cinema favourites 7 days a week.
Maintaining its Art Deco style the bar has been extensively restored to conserve its 1920’s heritage. The Cocktail Club showcases beautiful original features such as its large front-facing window overlooking Rathmines main street and a unique spring-loaded floor that would have been the base of the original dancefloor. The history, beautiful setting and service combine to make it a picture perfect cocktail bar that offers an escape into another era.
The cocktail menu takes inspiration from cinema and the films that feature on our big screen. Our original cocktails have been created with a focus on craft and homemade ingredients and the drinks reflect the personality and passion of our dedicated bar team. Guest experience is at the heart of everything that we do and we can’t wait to welcome you to this beautiful Dublin hidden gem for an evening to remember.
Reservations and Important Information
- We recommend booking a table in advance to avoid disappointment, but will always do our best to seat walk-ins if a table is available.
- Due to the nature of the space, we offer table service only and can’t accommodate guests standing at the bar.
- Please note that the Stella Cocktail Club is an over 21’s venue.
- Due to the building’s protected status, we were unable to structurally change the layout to add a lift and as such the cocktail club is only accessible by stairs. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Our kitchen closes at 10 pm.
- A 12.5% service charge is applied to bills of tables of 6+ guests.
- Tables are allocate 1 hour and 45 minutes for a seating.
Find the answers to all of your questions.
Looking for the perfect gift for movie lovers?